Apart from the horse riding training courses, Tuen Mun Public Riding School also provides the Group Visit Programme to the public. Under the professional leading of a Tour Guide, the participants are getting to know more about the daily life of horses and the operation mode of a stable. The programme will last for an hour at $5 per person. The contents of the programme are as follows:
- Watching the video of equestrian sports
- Tour of school facilities and environment
- Introduction of horse fodder
- Briefing of horse habits and customs
- Demonstration of horse shoeing
- Touch and feel of miniature ponies
If the participants want to try horse riding with a pleasant memory, the school is able to arrange a short ride for the participants under the luxuriant of lychee trees. The charge is $45 per person for both stable visiting and horse riding.
To enrol, the applicants just simply complete and return the application form to the riding school. Limited space and first come, first served!